April’s recommended blog links include inspirational travel quotes and a rant about Kickstarter freeloaders.
About Quirky Travel Guy
Welcome! I’m Scott, a Chicago freelance writer into national parks, offbeat roadside attractions, road trips, urban adventures, and budget travel in the U.S. and beyond.
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL!
Upcoming Quirky Travel Guy Trips
Search this site
- 66 more things I love about Pittsburgh November 28, 2011
- Why I won’t visit museums that don’t allow photography April 18, 2012
- 9 Things You Didn’t Know About the Grand Canyon March 5, 2012
- Trapped: Stuck inside the Mall of America for 12 hours September 17, 2012
- Quirky Attraction: Alaska Veterans Memorial May 24, 2013
- Being ‘the Segway guy’ in Columbus May 23, 2013
- 8 cool places to go in Columbus May 20, 2013
- Quirky Attraction: Pops, home of 600 crazy soda flavors May 17, 2013