Your favorite travel blogging couples share funny and inspiring stories from their journeys in honor of Valentine’s Day.
Archive | Travel memories RSS feed for this section
My free week in Cancun featured beaches, Mayan ruins, beaches, shopping in a local town, and more beaches.
Thanks to my friend’s poor urine control, I ended up winning a free trip to Mexico back in 2005.
My first visit to Canada was a low-key weekend getaway to Toronto.
When I was 18, I went to Orlando and got to hang out in the sun at Disney for two weeks.
About Quirky Travel Guy
Welcome! I’m Scott, a Chicago freelance writer into national parks, offbeat roadside attractions, road trips, urban adventures, and budget travel in the U.S. and beyond.
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL!
Upcoming Quirky Travel Guy Trips
Search this site
- 66 more things I love about Pittsburgh November 28, 2011
- Why I won’t visit museums that don’t allow photography April 18, 2012
- 9 Things You Didn’t Know About the Grand Canyon March 5, 2012
- Trapped: Stuck inside the Mall of America for 12 hours September 17, 2012
- An unforgettable afternoon at the White House with the First Dog and Michelle Obama’s veggies October 24, 2012
- Quirky Attraction: Pops, home of 600 crazy soda flavors May 17, 2013
- Scenes from Amish Country in Holmes County, Ohio May 15, 2013
- Searching for authentic experiences in Amish Country May 13, 2013
- Cool Chicago: The Doughnut Vault May 10, 2013
- Chicago Dog Guide: Discover Five Chicago Dog-Friendly Destinations May 10, 2013