You can follow the discussion on Where to see bears and other wildlife in Yellowstone without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
About Quirky Travel Guy
Welcome! I’m Scott, a Chicago freelance writer into national parks, offbeat roadside attractions, road trips, urban adventures, and budget travel in the U.S. and beyond.
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL!
Upcoming Quirky Travel Guy Trips
Search this site
- 66 more things I love about Pittsburgh November 28, 2011
- Why I won’t visit museums that don’t allow photography April 18, 2012
- I went to the Mormon Church grounds and they didn’t try to recruit me September 14, 2011
- Trapped: Stuck inside the Mall of America for 12 hours September 17, 2012
- 9 Things You Didn’t Know About the Grand Canyon March 5, 2012
- An unforgettable afternoon at the White House with the First Dog and Michelle Obama’s veggies October 24, 2012
- Road trip day 4: Route 66 highlights in Oklahoma June 17, 2013
- Quirky Attraction: Toronto Shoe Museum June 14, 2013
- Road trip day 3: Raccoon skeletons, buffalo statues and flaming lips in Oklahoma June 12, 2013
- Road trip day 2: Abandoned amusement parks and General Custer’s britches June 10, 2013
- Road trip day 1: Kansas Jayhawks, equality snowmen, and Supreme Court history June 6, 2013
- Scenes from Columbus: Art, food, vintage furniture and the Santa Maria June 3, 2013