You can follow the discussion on Quirky Food: Cheesie’s in Chicago without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
About Quirky Travel Guy
Welcome! I’m Scott, a Chicago freelance writer into national parks, offbeat roadside attractions, road trips, arts & culture, and urban adventures in the U.S. and beyond.
Search this site
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL!
Recent Quirky Travel Guy Trips
View posts by category
- What’s it like to visit a ghost town full of toxic waste? Welcome to Picher, Oklahoma… June 19, 2013
- 8 cool places to go in Columbus May 20, 2013
- Why would anyone fly United Airlines, under any circumstances, ever? August 2, 2013
- Cool Chicago: The Doughnut Vault May 10, 2013
- The 10 best things I ate & drank this year December 2, 2013
- Quirky Attraction: Toronto Shoe Museum June 14, 2013
- Being ‘the Segway guy’ in Columbus May 23, 2013
- An afternoon of day drinking on Bourbon Street March 30, 2015
- Photo Teaser #66: Guess the Walk of Fame! March 26, 2015
- Get an important history lesson at the National World War II Museum March 23, 2015
- Quirky Attraction: The Pittsburgh Inclines March 16, 2015
- New Orleans Photos: The Houses of Faubourg Marigny and Bywater March 9, 2015
- The strange experience of walking from one state into another March 5, 2015
- A random day in New Orleans with ferries, beignets and streetcars March 2, 2015
Support this site!
If you make any purchase on Amazon through the banner link below, I receive a small commission — at no extra cost to you. This allows me to stay on the road bringing you new sights and stories on Quirky Travel Guy. Thanks!