You can follow the discussion on Quirky Food: Cheesie’s in Chicago without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
About Quirky Travel Guy
Welcome! I’m Scott, a Chicago freelance writer into national parks, offbeat roadside attractions, road trips, arts & culture, and urban adventures in the U.S. and beyond.
Search this site
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL!
Recent Quirky Travel Guy Trips
View posts by category
- 66 more things I love about Pittsburgh November 28, 2011
- Why I won’t visit museums that don’t allow photography April 18, 2012
- Two quotes that inspire me in life and in travel July 20, 2011
- Trapped: Stuck inside the Mall of America for 12 hours September 17, 2012
- I went to the Mormon Church grounds and they didn’t try to recruit me September 14, 2011
- 9 Things You Didn’t Know About the Grand Canyon March 5, 2012
- Quirky Attraction: The Wieners Circle July 29, 2011
- Quirky Attraction: The History of Contraception Museum March 6, 2014
- Escaping the city with a North Carolina camping & beach experience March 3, 2014
- Darth Vader, Wendy Davis and escaping inmates: Scenes from southern Texas February 24, 2014
- Quirky Attraction: The Toilet Seat Art Museum February 17, 2014
- Photo Teaser #50: Mormon mystery state February 14, 2014
- The Alamo: Worst historic attraction ever? February 10, 2014
- Zebras all up in my face: A visit to the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch February 6, 2014
Support this site!
If you make any purchase on Amazon through the banner link below, I receive a small commission — at no extra cost to you. This allows me to turn down sketchy advertising requests and to stay on the road bringing you new sights and stories on Quirky Travel Guy. Thanks!
Find affordable accommodations with AirBnb