You can follow the discussion on Quirky Food: Cheesie’s in Chicago without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
About Quirky Travel Guy
Welcome! I’m Scott, a Chicago freelance writer into national parks, offbeat roadside attractions, road trips, arts & culture, and urban adventures in the U.S. and beyond.
Search this site
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL!
Recent Quirky Travel Guy Trips
View posts by category
- The 10 best things I ate & drank this year December 2, 2013
- Quirky things to see and do in Puerto Vallarta July 7, 2014
- Quirky Attraction: The Toilet Seat Art Museum February 17, 2014
- The Alamo: Worst historic attraction ever? February 10, 2014
- The quirky town of Chicken, Alaska May 8, 2014
- True Blood houses, Elvis statues, taxidermy museums, and ZZ Top murals: Quirky experiences in Shreveport, Louisiana January 23, 2015
- Octopus on the beach, bacon cantaloupe, and escargot quesadillas: The food of Puerto Vallarta July 14, 2014
- Identical skyscrapers, green apartments, and Warhol street signs: Photos from Vancouver February 23, 2015
- Photo Teaser #65: Guess the artsy city February 20, 2015
- Quirky Attraction: The Houston Presidential Heads and Giant Beatles Sculptures February 16, 2015
- Where should I go with my free airline points? February 12, 2015
- Exploring Vancouver’s Stanley Park February 9, 2015
- Five mistakes I made in Vancouver February 2, 2015
- Quirky Attraction: Lane Motor Museum January 28, 2015
Support this site!
If you make any purchase on Amazon through the banner link below, I receive a small commission — at no extra cost to you. This allows me to stay on the road bringing you new sights and stories on Quirky Travel Guy. Thanks!