You can follow the discussion on Quirky Food: Cheesie’s in Chicago without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
About Quirky Travel Guy
Welcome! I’m Scott, a Chicago freelance writer into national parks, offbeat roadside attractions, road trips, arts & culture, and urban adventures in the U.S. and beyond.
Search this site
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL!
Recent Quirky Travel Guy Trips
View posts by category
- What’s it like to visit a ghost town full of toxic waste? Welcome to Picher, Oklahoma… June 19, 2013
- Travel blogging couples share funny and inspiring memories in honor of Valentine’s Day February 11, 2013
- Places I want to travel in 2013 December 31, 2012
- My favorite travel experiences of 2012 December 17, 2012
- 8 cool places to go in Columbus May 20, 2013
- I tried 60 different Coca Cola products from around the world at the Coke Museum February 18, 2013
- Couchsurfing faces backlash from some members after censorship charges March 9, 2013
- True Blood houses, Elvis statues, taxidermy museums, and ZZ Top murals: Quirky experiences in Shreveport, Louisiana January 23, 2015
- Photo Teaser #64: The horse January 16, 2015
- Places I want to travel in 2015 January 5, 2015
- Photo Teaser #63: Name that state December 12, 2014
- The 6 most interesting places I ate this year December 8, 2014
- Just a typical afternoon ziplining over alligators in Louisiana December 1, 2014
- Quirky Attraction: The Leaning Tower of Niles November 25, 2014
Support this site!
If you make any purchase on Amazon through the banner link below, I receive a small commission — at no extra cost to you. This allows me to stay on the road bringing you new sights and stories on Quirky Travel Guy. Thanks!
Find affordable accommodations with AirBnb