You can follow the discussion on Quirky Food: Cheesie’s in Chicago without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
About Quirky Travel Guy
Welcome! I’m Scott, a Chicago freelance writer into national parks, offbeat roadside attractions, road trips, arts & culture, and urban adventures in the U.S. and beyond.
Search this site
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL!
Recent Quirky Travel Guy Trips
View posts by category
- Trapped: Stuck inside the Mall of America for 12 hours September 17, 2012
- What’s it like to visit a ghost town full of toxic waste? Welcome to Picher, Oklahoma… June 19, 2013
- An unforgettable afternoon at the White House with the First Dog and Michelle Obama’s veggies October 24, 2012
- Travel blogging couples share funny and inspiring memories in honor of Valentine’s Day February 11, 2013
- I once won a free trip to Cancun because my friend had a weak bladder September 12, 2012
- Places I want to travel in 2013 December 31, 2012
- My favorite travel experiences of 2012 December 17, 2012
- Quirky Attraction: New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum October 21, 2014
- See presidential limos and the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile at the Henry Ford Museum October 15, 2014
- Detroit’s unique neighborhood art: The Heidelberg Project October 7, 2014
- Photo Teaser #61: Study the historical marker October 1, 2014
- Quirky Attraction: Arabia Steamboat Museum September 19, 2014
- Photo Teaser #60: Name that national park September 11, 2014
- Seeing Indianapolis via the Cultural Trail September 3, 2014
Support this site!
If you make any purchase on Amazon through the banner link below, I receive a small commission — at no extra cost to you. This allows me to stay on the road bringing you new sights and stories on Quirky Travel Guy. Thanks!
Find affordable accommodations with AirBnb