You can follow the discussion on Quirky Food: Cheesie’s in Chicago without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
About Quirky Travel Guy
Welcome! I’m Scott, a Chicago freelance writer into national parks, offbeat roadside attractions, road trips, arts & culture, and urban adventures in the U.S. and beyond.
Search this site
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL!
Upcoming Quirky Travel Guy Trips
View posts by category
- Trapped: Stuck inside the Mall of America for 12 hours September 17, 2012
- How much does it cost to go to Alaska? August 1, 2012
- What’s it like to visit a ghost town full of toxic waste? Welcome to Picher, Oklahoma… June 19, 2013
- An unforgettable afternoon at the White House with the First Dog and Michelle Obama’s veggies October 24, 2012
- Travel blogging couples share funny and inspiring memories in honor of Valentine’s Day February 11, 2013
- Places I want to travel in 2013 December 31, 2012
- I once won a free trip to Cancun because my friend had a weak bladder September 12, 2012
- Photo Teaser #58: Guess that state! July 25, 2014
- Scenes from the beaches in Puerto Vallarta July 23, 2014
- Why Puerto Vallarta is such a great LGBT destination July 21, 2014
- Quirky Attraction: The world’s largest bat(s) July 17, 2014
- Octopus on the beach, bacon cantaloupe, and escargot quesadillas: The food of Puerto Vallarta July 14, 2014
- Riding an ATV in the mountains of Puerto Vallarta July 10, 2014
- Quirky things to see and do in Puerto Vallarta July 7, 2014
Support this site!
If you make any purchase on Amazon through the banner link below, I receive a small commission — at no extra cost to you. This allows me to stay on the road bringing you new sights and stories on Quirky Travel Guy. Thanks!
Find affordable accommodations with AirBnb