You can follow the discussion on Quirky Food: Cheesie’s in Chicago without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
About Quirky Travel Guy
Welcome! I’m Scott, a Chicago freelance writer into national parks, offbeat roadside attractions, road trips, arts & culture, and urban adventures in the U.S. and beyond.
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL!
Recent Quirky Travel Guy Trips
Search this site
- 66 more things I love about Pittsburgh November 28, 2011
- Why I won’t visit museums that don’t allow photography April 18, 2012
- Trapped: Stuck inside the Mall of America for 12 hours September 17, 2012
- 9 Things You Didn’t Know About the Grand Canyon March 5, 2012
- The unforgettable experience of flightseeing and landing on a glacier July 16, 2012
- The parking ticket I’ll never pay November 16, 2011
- An unforgettable afternoon at the White House with the First Dog and Michelle Obama’s veggies October 24, 2012
- Quirky Attraction: A Christmas Story House December 9, 2013
- Cool Chicago: Christkindlmarket December 6, 2013
- The 10 best things I ate & drank this year December 2, 2013
- Photo essay from Coahuila, Mexico November 25, 2013
- Vendors, sculptures and flags at the Mexican border November 22, 2013
- Quirky Attraction: Plaza de las Culturas November 18, 2013
- Here’s what a small-town Mexican cemetery looks like November 11, 2013
View posts by category
Find affordable accommodations with AirBnb