You can follow the discussion on Quirky Food: Cheesie’s in Chicago without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
About Quirky Travel Guy
Welcome! I’m Scott, a Chicago freelance writer into national parks, offbeat roadside attractions, road trips, arts & culture, and urban adventures in the U.S. and beyond.
Search this site
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL!
Recent Quirky Travel Guy Trips
View posts by category
- 66 more things I love about Pittsburgh November 28, 2011
- Why I won’t visit museums that don’t allow photography April 18, 2012
- Am I the only one who finds Kerouac’s On the Road boring? March 23, 2011
- Two quotes that inspire me in life and in travel July 20, 2011
- 9 Things You Didn’t Know About Yellowstone National Park June 6, 2011
- I went to the Mormon Church grounds and they didn’t try to recruit me September 14, 2011
- Trapped: Stuck inside the Mall of America for 12 hours September 17, 2012
Support this site!
If you make any purchase on Amazon through the banner link below, I receive a small commission — at no extra cost to you. This allows me to stay on the road bringing you new sights and stories on Quirky Travel Guy. Thanks!
Find affordable accommodations with AirBnb